Jean-Charles Pochon

J
Jean-Charles Pochon (d. after 1801)
Maître horloger around 1775, he was one of the most important Parisian clockmakers of the last third of the 18th century. Established in the Enclos Saint-Martin-des-Champs in 1780, and in the rue de l’Egalité in 1800, certain of his clocks were mentioned in the collections of the bankers Jean-Louis-Bernard d’Etchegoyen and Nicolas Beaujon, as well as in that of Louis-Marie-Bretagne-Dominique de Rohan-Chabot, duc de Rohan.